To madtex76, msdarlyn, and tofog41 — Thanks for the kind words! I did some switching around when I added the post for the rest of the Jacksonville photos and inadvertently deleted the comments, but I wanted you to know that I saw them and appreciated them.Angeleno
Outstanding photo's on your blog!It was great meeting you at CUT!, thank for everything! I look forward to seeing your photo's for the event.We spoke about your photo's of Enation and communicating about that.Please contact me at legacycolorado@gmail.comAll the bestKathy
Post a Comment
2 comments:
To madtex76, msdarlyn, and tofog41 —
Thanks for the kind words! I did some switching around when I added the post for the rest of the Jacksonville photos and inadvertently deleted the comments, but I wanted you to know that I saw them and appreciated them.
Angeleno
Outstanding photo's on your blog!
It was great meeting you at CUT!, thank for everything! I look forward to seeing your photo's for the event.
We spoke about your photo's of Enation and communicating about that.
Please contact me at legacycolorado@gmail.com
All the best
Kathy
Post a Comment